It is mainly composed of a core composed of silicon steel sheets and a coil made of epoxy resin. An insulating cylinder is placed between the high and low voltage coils to increase electrical insulation, and the coils are supported and restrained by the spacers. Loose performance.
(1) Solid insulation encapsulation winding
(2) does not encapsulate the winding
Winding: Among the two windings, the higher voltage is the high voltage winding and the lower is the low voltage winding.
From the relative positions of the high and low voltage windings, the high voltage can be divided into concentric and overlapping types.
Concentric windings are simple and easy to manufacture, all using this structure.
The overlapping type is mainly used for special transformers.
Because dry-type transformers have the advantages of strong short-circuit resistance, small maintenance workload, high operating efficiency, small size, low noise, etc., they are often used in places with high performance requirements such as fireproof and explosion-proof.
The high-quality cold-rolled grain-oriented silicon steel sheet is used, and the iron-core silicon steel sheet adopts a 45-degree full oblique joint to pass the magnetic flux along the joint direction of the silicon steel sheet.
(2) epoxy resin plus quartz sand filling and pouring;
(3) glass fiber reinforced epoxy resin casting (ie thin insulation structure);
(4) Multi-strand glass-impregnated epoxy-wound type (usually 3 is used because it can effectively prevent cracking of the poured resin and improve the reliability of the equipment).
High voltage winding
Multi-layer cylindrical or multi-layer segmented structures are generally employed.